BMW has launch facelifted 6 Series GT in India. BMW 6 Series GT price starting from Rs 67.90 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
It is available in three variants :
- 630i M Sport,
- 620d Luxury Line,
- 630d M Sport,
Price in India
BMW 6 Series GT comes with both the petrol and diesel engines.
- 630i Luxury Line BMW 6 Series GT price set in India at Rs 65.90 lakh.
- 630i M Sport BMW 6 Series GT price set in India at Rs 67.90 lakh.
- 620d Luxury Line BMW 6 Series GT price set in India at Rs 68.90 lakh.
- 630d M Sport BMW 6 Series GT price set in India at Rs 77.90 lakh.
All prices are introductory and ex-showroom.
BMW is giving benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh those who book the facelifted 6 Series GT online until the end of April 2021.
BMW 6 Series GT gets a wider and taller grille with vertical chrome slats as seen on latest BMW models.
The BMW 6 Series GT comes with sleeker LED headlamps and new adaptive laser lights with a cornering and anti-dazzling function as well as a new front bumper.
BMW 6 Series GT looks pretty similar to the pre-facelift version with the typical roofline, albeit it now rides on a new set of alloy wheels.
The BMW 6 Series GT gets a new 3D LED tail lamp design in the signature BMW L-shape.
The BMW 6 Series GT M Sport also gets a slightly redesigned rear faux diffuser which is still in a contrasting gloss black colour.
BMW 6 Series GT gets both the petrol and diesel engines as follows :
- 2.0-litre petrol (630i) has Power of 258PS and Torque 400Nm with Transmission of 8-speed automatic.
- 2.0-litre diesel (620d) has Power of 190PS and Torque 400Nm with Transmission of 8-speed automatic.
- 3.0-litre, six-cylinder diesel (630d) has Power of 265PS and Torque 620Nm with Transmission of 8-speed automatic.
It also gets five drive modes :
- Eco Pro,
BMW facelifted 6 Series GT comes with a digital driver’s display as well as a touchscreen infotainment system that now supports Android Auto too, ambient lighting, wireless charging, and a dual-pane panoramic glass sunroof.
The BMW 6 Series GT also comes with a four-zone climate control, two touchscreens at the rear, and a 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system.
BMW gives Safety features include multiple airbags, cornering brake control, ABS with brake assist, and vehicle stability control.
THANK YOU FOR READING.