Cricket 22 Announce as Cricket 22 will be the first cricket game on next-gen consoles and PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series S/X. Big Ant Studios announce Cricket 22 : The Official Game of The Ashes.
Cricket 22 will be available 25th November 2021 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X.
The Cricket 22 for Nintendo Switch arrives January 2022.
Cricket 22 also brings Big Bash T20, The Hundred, and Caribbean Premier League.
The Cricket 22 will also feature Ireland, New Zealand, and West Indies as fully licensed teams.
Cricket 22 comes with the official involvement of Big Bash, The Hundred, and CPL, you can also expect their 30 teams to be involved as well, be it Sydney Sixers, Trinbago Knight Riders, or the Oval Invincibles.
Price in India
Cricket 22 price set at Rs. 3,999 in India.
The Cricket 22 will launch on 25th November 2021 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
Cricket 22 releases in January 2022 on Nintendo Switch.
Pre-orders are said to be live on Steam Microsoft Store and PlayStation Store.
You can pre-order the PS4, PS5, and Xbox version via Game Loot, Games The Shop, and Prepaid Game Card in India.
If you do pre-order then you will get access to Cricket 22 The Nets Challenge from mid-October that lets you try out Cricket 22 in nets and training games.
Features of Cricket 22
- New bowling and fielding controls that will “refine” what Cricket 19 fans were use to
- Story-driven career mode, putting you in charge on and off the field.
- You’ll have control over training, injuries, press conference, and many more.
- New commentary team, featuring Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower.
- Jones and Mitchell will lead the all-women commentary for the women’s game which is getting the same treatment as the men’s game, Big Ant claims.
- Better accessibility, with revamped tutorials to make it easier for first-time cricket players.
Cricket 22 will full advantage of the capabilities of PS5 and Xbox Series S/X, Big Ant says.
Users can expect faster load times and real-time raytracing, in addition to an array of visual upgrades.
THANK YOU FOR READING.