Yes you can buy the Ola S1 and the Ola S1 Pro electric scooters from today if you already had them pre-booked for Rs 499. Customers can visit Ola Electric’s official website to book your electric scooter.
How To Buy Ola Electric Scooter?
Ola Electric does not have any showroom or dealership because the purchase process is completely online.
Customers can visit Ola Electric’s official website to book your electric scooter.
The electric scooters delivery is on a first-come-first-serve basis, and the purchase will stay open until stocks last.
When you have chosen the variant and the colour scheme which both can be alter later, move to the payment window.
- Ola’s finance arm, Ola Financial Services has team up with IDFC First Bank, HDFC, and TATA Capital.
- These finance companies can approve the verification online and provide loans to eligible customers promptly.
- The EMIs start from Rs 2,999 for the Ola S1 and Rs 3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro electric scooter.
- Customers who wish to purchase the electric scooter without any financial assistance can paying an advance of Rs 20,000 for the Ola S1 and Rs 25,000 for the S1 Pro.
- The rest amount will have to be paid a few days before the scooter is delivere when the company sends the final invoice.
- The tentative delivery timeline will be assign to customers who have book the electric scooter.
- Electric Scooters Ola S1 & Ola S1 Pro will be home-delivered.
- The down payment and advance are refundable as long as you claim it before the electric scooter is ship from the factory.
Test Rides | Delivery Timelines
Test rides and deliveries of the Ola S1 and the Ola S1 Pro commence from October.
Let us consider you book the electric scooter and are not satisfy with it after taking the test ride.
You can still get your money refund as long as the e-scooter doesn’t get ship from the factory.
Purchase will commence in batches and will be on priority for those who had pre-book it the earliest.
Ola will announce the payment date in advance, and if you miss the payment, the e-scooter allotted for you will go to someone else.
You can then finish the purchase process later, and Ola Electric will provide you with a revise delivery timeline.
Insurance | Warranty | Service | Subsidy Details
Ola says the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro can be insure through both Ola and Ola Electric smartphone apps.
Ola offers a 1-year Own Damage and a 5-year Third Party insurance as standard.
Add-ons like a Personal Accident Cover, Zero Depreciation, and Roadside Assistance come at an extra charge.
Ola Electric’s insurance partner is ICICI Lombard, which offers comprehensive insurance schemes for the electric scooters.
The e-scooters come with a three-year or 40,000km warranty (whichever is earlier) and the battery packs get a three-year, unlimited kilometre warranty for complete peace of mind.
Electric scooters have less moving parts so there is no need for regular servicing, unlike petrol-power scooters that require a trip to the service centre every three-six months.
Both Ola S1 & Ola S1 Pro get brake pad wear sensors, which will tell you in advance if the pads need replacement.
You can book your appointment through the Ola Electric app for doorstep servicing.
Also you can claim the FAME II incentive once if you have a valid Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport, or a driver’s License.
It will also be mention in the invoice.
Certain states offer additional subsidies over and above the FAME II incentives, which will have to be claim after the purchase.
THANK YOU FOR READING.