Facebook BARS App Launch.
The new app which has been developed by Facebook’s New Product Experimentation (NPE) R&D team is currently available under closed beta testing.
The BARS app from Facebook allows users to create and share raps using built-in tools.
The NPE team says that users don’t require any formal rap experience to create content using the BARS app
Facebook BARS App Features
- Facebook’s BARS is specifically design for creating content in rapping style.
- It includes pre-recorded beats to transform your words into professional style raps.
- The app also suggests rhymes using a rhyming dictionary to keep your flow going.
- There is a Challenge mode in which you’ll get the ability to freestyle along with auto-suggested word cues.
- Once you’re done with your lyrics and flow, the Facebook BARS app also provides you with a variety of audio and visual filters to enhance your rap content.
- You’ll get preloaded tools such as Clean, AutoTune, Imaginary Friends, and AM Radio to change your vocal output in the videos.
- The BARS app lets you export your rap videos and save them to your Camera Roll once you’ve finished doing refining.
- You can also share your content with others through social media platforms.
The BARS app is available for download on Apple’s US App Store and is initially accessible for a small number of iOS users only.
You can also sign up for the waitlist in the app.
THANK YOU FOR READING.