Microsoft Outlook is an email software set up that allows you to send and receive email on your device. Microsoft Outlook is a part of the Microsoft Office package. Your Outlook.com password is the same as your Microsoft account password.
How to Change the Password of your Outlook Account?
- Open Outlook on your browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to Microsoft account security.
- Select Password security.
- You may be prompted to verify your identity with a security code.
- You can verify by receive the security code by email or phone.
- Now verify your email address or the last four digits of your phone number.
- Select Send code.
- Enter code.
- Select Submit.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Select Save.
- If you dont get the code by email or phone then you can be enter an email address that’s different from the one you’re trying to recover.
- Go to the Recover your account page and follow the prompts.
THANK YOU FOR READING.