It is little hard to find How to Chat on Your Own Number in WhatsApp to Save Important Notes & Make Lists, Other messaging apps like Signal come with this feature.
This feature is very easy to use, but is not very well known among WhatsApp users.
Chatting with your own number on WhatsApp is useful for multiple reasons.
It enables you to save links and videos of recipes and many other stuff like that you may want to go through later.
This feature also lets you make shopping and to-do lists and share files across devices easily.
So 2YODO will tell you a step-by-step how to chat with your own number on WhatsApp for taking notes, making to-do lists, and many more to make your life easy.
How to Chat With Your Own Number in WhatsApp
Follow These Steps :
- Open any browser on your phone or PC.
- Type wa.me// in the address bar, followed by your phone number.
- Make sure you add your country code before enter your mobile number. For example, it will be wa.me//918004463445 (8004463445 number is a helpline number of 2YODOINDIA E-commerce so you have to replace it and enter your own number).
- A window prompt will ask you to open WhatsApp.
- If you are using your phone, your WhatsApp will open up with your phone number displayed on top, alongside your profile picture.
- You can then begin chatting with yourself, add notes, or save photos and videos.
- If you are using PC, then a new window will open up with a button that reads, “Continue to Chat”.
- Click on that option and either WhatsApp Web or the WhatsApp desktop app will open up with your own chat shown.
- You can then begin chatting with your own number.
- This chat, with all the links and texts, will then show up on your phone as well so you can access all the information across devices.
THANK YOU FOR READING.