CIBIL score Checking online is easy and can be done for free. Fullform of CIBIL fullform is Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited and a CIBIL score is simply a number that shows how credit worthy are you which is based on your credit history.
CIBIL uses the credit history date from your CIBIL Report or Credit Information Report (CIR), which includes repayment of various types of loans and credits.
CIBIL score has a range of 300 to 900.
How to Check CIBIL Score Online?
- Go to cibil website.
- Click on Help Center.
- Select Free CIBIL Score and Report.
- Click on Get Your Free CIBIL Score and Report button.
- Enter your personal information like email address, create a password, name, phone number, as well as an ID number.
- ID number can be your PAN, Passport, Voter ID, Driver License, or Ration Card number.
- Click on Accept and Continue.
- Choose a subscription plan or you can click on No Thanks at the bottom.
- Click Continue.
- Click Go To Dashboard button.
- Enter your city, income type, and monthly income to provide customised load and credit offers.
- You can also skip this step.
- Now you can see your CIBIL score.
THANK YOU FOR READING.