Assembly elections are ongoing throughout the month of April in many Legislative assemblies along with the upcoming by-elections for the Parliament and a few State assemblies.
You should check if your name is listed on the electoral roll before going out to vote.
Election Commission (EC) is conducting legislative assembly elections in Assam, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal this April.
EC is conducting by-elections for seven constituencies in the Parliament with by-elections in many constituencies of 19 legislative assemblies in the country.
If you have a Voter ID Card then you should visit National Voters Services Portal (NVSP) website to check if your name has been enrolled properly or not.
How to Check Your Name on the Voter List?
Follow These Steps :
- Go to the official website.
- At home page there will be an option Search in Electoral Roll.
- Then Click.
- Another webpage open where you have to enter your details.
- New page will show you two ways to check for the name on the voter list.
- First is to Search by details where you can enter your name, father’s/ husband’s name, age/ date of birth, and gender.
- You will enter your state, district, and assembly constituency.
- Second is Seach by EPIC number that requires you to enter your EPIC number and state.
- For both you will have to authorise these details to the website by entering a CAPTCHA code.
- This will show your voter registration details.
THANK YOU FOR READING.