PAN card frauds have become quite common these days. Many educated prople also was caught into a scam. Issue by the Income Tax Department, PAN card is an important identity document that should not be misplace.
Considering its importance in today’s world, one take some precautions to keep it safe.
If you have applied for a new pan card but haven’t receive it yet, then you can check its status online.
PAN card is use for filing Income Tax Return (ITR) to make transactions.
This is the reason why people take special care of this document.
How does a Lost PAN Card Increase the Problem?
The loss of PAN card is never good news.
You can end up in many problems if you lose it.
While you may apply for a duplicate PAN card, it takes some amount of time to reach you.
In the meantime, you might not be able to do many important tasks.
How to Check PAN Card Status online?
Follow These Steps :
- Visit the official website of Income Tax or click HERE.
- Select the option to get ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Click on ‘Check status of PAN’
- You will be ask to submit Aadhaar number.
- Next, write the ‘OTP’ that you will receive on your mobile phone.
- Now, you will be able to see the status of your PAN card.