Apple at WWDC 2020 unveil iOS 14 and iPadOS 14,
Which has been available as developer betas.
Apple has announce that the first public beta builds of both iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are available and ready to download.
The latest version of iOS brings a new features such as a new App Library, home screen widgets, offline translations, etc.
Weather your device is eligible for the update,
2YODO recommend that you only install the beta release on a secondary iPhone or iPad.
Since this is a beta build, you may encounter some major bugs.
So it is always advised not to install beta software on your primary device.
Below is the list of all the eligible devices for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
List of iPhones eligible for iOS 14 public beta.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st Generation)
- iPhone SE (2020)
List of iPod eligible for iOS 14 public beta.
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
List of iPads eligible for iPadOS 14 public beta.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
How to Download & Install iOS 14, iPadOS 14 public beta 1
And Remember Before you go ahead and install the latest software on your device, make sure that you have taken a complete backup and that your device has at least 50 percent battery or is connected to the charger.
Follow These Steps :
- On your iPhone or iPad and visit Apple’s Beta Software Program website.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and enrol your device in the Apple Beta Software Program.
- After this, go to Settings > General > Software Update to get the latest iOS public beta build on your iPhone or iPad.
- Wait for your device to finish downloading the software.
- You can begin the installation process, after which your iPhone or iPad will be on iOS 14 or iPadOS 14.
NOTE : This is your chance to try iOS 14 before its final release, but don’t do this on your primary phone.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
For more tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.