A 12-digit identity number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is necessary for daily tasks.
We don’t always have a physical copy of our Aadhaar card all the time.
An e-Aadhaar will be sufficient for availing of all those services.
There are essentially two methods to download an e-Aadhaar :
- Using the enrollment number
- Using Aadhaar number.
UIDAI has introduced a new feature for Aadhaar cardholders.
Aadhaar cardholders can download their Aadhaar card online by face authentication through the official website of UIDAI.
Aadhaar cardholders will go to the official website of UIDAI and enter their Aadhaar number and show their face and their Aadhar card will be downloaded.
How to download Aadhaar Card through face authentication?
- Go to UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- Hover to ottom of the homepage.
- Click on the option Get Aadhaar Card
- You will be redirect to a new page where you need to find the option of face authentication under the Aadhaar Card section.
- Then after You need to enter your mobile number and CAPTCHA before selecting the Face Authentication option.
- You need to verify your face through the authentication process.
- Click OK and the camera of your device will open and then the UIDAI will automatically click your photo.
- When your photo is click and verify.
- You can successfully download your Aadhaar Card.
It is important only a copy of the original Aadhaar card is downloaded.
E-Aadhaar card is recognise everywhere in India.
THANK YOU FOR READING.