WhatsApp Web dark mode is now officially support and there is a super simple way to enable it.
If you use WhatsApp Web that probably means you’re using the service on a laptop or a desktop, or perhaps an iPad.
On all of these devices WhatsApp Web dark mode could give some much needed relief to your eyes.
Now WhatsApp Web dark mode is officially support.
How to Enable WhatsApp Web Dark Mode
WhatsApp Web dark mode is officially support.
Follow These Steps :
- Go to WhatsApp Web on your computer and log in via the QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone > tap the three-dots icon on the top-right > Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone, open WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- Now scan the code on your computer’s screen and log in.
- Click the three-dots icon on at the top of the list of recent chats > Settings > Theme.
- Now select Dark and click Ok.
- Now open WhatsApp Web and enjoy dark mode.
Do you prefer WhatsApp Web’s dark mode or do you like the light theme more?
Leave a comments.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
For more Tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.