How to Get e-Pass for Travelling Delhi during Night Curfew From 10pm to 5am.
Table of Contents hide
Delhi on 6th Aprial 2021 imposed a night curfew from 10pm to 5am till April 30.This decision taken in an attempt to decrease the fresh cases in COVID-19 positive in the national capital. Those who are offering essential services are allowed to travel during these hours.
It is compulsory for these people to get an e-pass for unrestricted movement.
The Delhi Government is issuing these e-passes through a Web portal, and the e-pass is mandatory while travelling during restricted hours only.
Who can apply for e-Pass
- People selling essential goods like groceries, fruits, vegetables, milk, and medicine will be allow to move around after getting an e-pass as per the order by the Delhi Government.
- People working in print and electronic media organisations will also be allow to move only if they have an e-pass.
- Also private doctors, nurses, and paramedical staff can also travel during curfew hours by showing a valid ID card.
- Passengers traveling to and from the airport, railway stations, and bus stands will also be allow to travel after they produce valid tickets.
- Pregnant women and patients going for treatment can travel between 10pm to 5am.
- Banks, insurance offices, ATMs, petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum, and gas retail and storage outlets will remain open during the restricted hours.
- People working in the office of diplomats of various countries as well as persons holding any constitutional post on production of valid ID card.
How to apply for e-Pass?
- Go to Delhi Government’s website.
- Click on Click Here to Apply for ePass for Night Curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM.
- Select e-pass for travel during night-curfew menu.
- Fill in the details like your phone number, name, your district, and address or place.
- You need to choose the type of service*.
- You also need to fill in the details for the period of time you need to get an e-pass.
- Upload an ID proof and other document like visiting card, shop/ business license.
- Tick the acknowledgement button.
- Submit your request.
- You will get e-pass Reference Number that can be use to check whether you have got an e-pass or not on the same website.
ALSO READ How to Password Protect a Word Document | Microsoft Word | Microsoft PowerPoint | Microsoft Excel
*Essential services like groceries, medicines, that you are offering from the list in the drop-down menu.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
[…] You don’t need to re-apply if you already have a night/ weekend curfew e-pass. […]