Now you can make or receive WhatsApp voice and video calls on its desktop app for Windows and Mac.
The feature was earlier being roll out for select users only but now it is available for everyone in India.
If you don’t have WhatsApp on your computer you can download links given below.
WhatsApp calling feature is support on Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or newer and macOS 10.13 or newer.
Group calls aren’t support on WhatsApp’s desktop app at the moment.
To make WhatsApp voice and video calls on the desktop you will need three things :
- An audio output device and microphone for calls.
- If you want to make video calls you also need a webcam.
- You will be require to grant WhatsApp permission to access your computer’s microphone and camera to make calls.
How to make WhatsApp calls on a PC
Follow These Steps :
- Install WhatsApp’s desktop app for Windows or Mac.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your computer.
- Your WhatsApp account will open on the screen.
- Now open a chat and click the voice call icon or the video call icon at the top right corner.
- A WhatsApp call will be place directly from the desktop.
WhatsApp’s desktop voice and video calling feature work in the same way as it does on the Android or iOS app.
It is also said to be end-to-end encrypted.
For more tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.