Reliance Jio comes with its postpaid plans recently to offer users monthly subscriptions starting from Rs. 199 per month. Jio Postpaid Plus users get many benefits like data rollover up to 500GB, inflight connectivity, premium postpaid experience, additional Jio SIM cards with family plan benefits, complimentary subscription of Disney+Hotstar VIP, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and many more.
How to Migrate From Jio Prepaid to Postpaid
Follow These Steps :
- Go to the Jio PostPaid Plus website.
- Enter your name and registered Jio Prepaid number.
- Click on Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent to you on your phone.
- Enter your new Jio Postpaid Plus SIM delivery address.
- Click on Submit New Jio SIM Request.
- A Jio customer care executive will reach out in 3-4 days.
- He will conduct for at-home KYC by verifying documents like Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA).
- Acceptable documents include Aadhaar card, voter ID, passport, and driving license.
- The executive will deliver your new Jio Postpaid Plus SIM.
- Jio will charge a security deposit of Rs. 250 and Rs. 99 for JioPrime.
- Users can alternatively also visit the nearest Jio store.
- Fill in the migration form.
- Then Submit KYC documents to get a new postpaid SIM.
THANK YOU FOR READING.