Instagram has launch a new feature Recently Deleted that will let user to view and recover deleted posts.
This feature is add to give protection and to help prevent hackers activity.
The update is being roll out to both Android phones and iPhones.
All your photos, videos, reels, IGTV videos and stories that you choose to delete from your feed will now be moved to the Recently Deleted folder so that you can access later.
Note that deleted Instagram stories that are not in your archive will stay up to 24 hours and everything else will be automatically deleted 30 days later.
How to Restore Instagram Deleted Posts
Follow These Steps :
- Install the latest version of Instagram.
- Open the app and go to your Profile.
- Tap the menu at the top-right corner and go to Settings.
- Go to Account section and tap the new Recently Deleted.
- You can see recently deleted content will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap the post you would like to recover.
- Tap the three dots icon at top.
- You can either choose to permanently delete the post or recover it.
- Tap Restore to recover your deleted post.
- When restoring you will first have to verify that it’s you for security reasons.
- You will receive a OTP on your phone number / email ID.
- Enter the code and Press Confirm.
- Your deleted Instagram post will be recovered.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
For more tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.