The Government of India has announced phase 3 of the vaccination drive in the country. All citizens aged above 18 will be eligible for vaccination starting 1st May 2021. Registrations for vaccination will begin soon through the CoWIN platform and the Aarogya Setu app.
There is no app for the CoWIN site and registrations can only be done through the official website.
How to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine Online?
Whenever the registration process for phase 3 begins users can go to the CoWIN portal and Aargya Setu app to register for the vaccine.
How to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine through CoWIN portal?
Follow These Steps :
- Head to the CoWIN website,
- Click on Register/Sign in Yourself
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Enter the digits on the site.
- Click Verify.
- Now enter all the details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth.
- Click on Register.
- When registered you will get the option to schedule an appointment.
- Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
- Enter your pin code and hit Search.
- The centres in the pin code will show up.
- Select the date and time.
- Click on Confirm.
NOTE : You can add up to four members through one login and also you can reschedule your appointment with same process as mention above.
How to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine through Aarogya Setu app?
Follow These Steps :
- Go to the Aarogya Setu app.
- Click on CoWIN tab on the home screen
- Select Vaccination Registration.
- Enter Phone Number.
- Enter OTP
- Click on Verify.
- You will be directed to the Registration of Vaccination page
- Follow the same steps as mentioned in the ‘How to Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine through CoWIN portal?‘.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Every citizen has to take two shots of the vaccine.
- The CoWIN portal says that the second dose of Covaxin should be taken between 28 days to 42 days after the first dose.
- The second dose of Covishield should be taken between 28 days to 56 days after the first dose.
THANK YOU FOR READING.