How to Share Location in WhatsApp to stay in Touch with Family and Friends
WhatsApp has release a new feature that lets the user track the location of their friends and family to stay safe.
Most importanly this feature from WhatsApp will helpful to parents because they can track real-time location of their kidswhen they are outside.
But before starting how to do this we need to understant two things.
What is Live Location?
Live location is a real-time location that changes when you move around.
This feature useful when you are going somewhere and you want to keep your family and friends about your location constantly.
What is Current Location?
The current location is the exact location where you are present.
This location stays the same no matter which direction you are going.
This feature helpful in a when you want someone to share where you are waiting for that person.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat window of the person you want to share your location.
- Tap on the sign of pin at the bottom of your screen right side.
- Select the location option.
- Now you can select any of two options.
- Select Current location or Live location
- You can share any with your contact
- Once you select your option Tap on the send location.
THANK YOU FOR READING.