Facebook launch the Soundmoji feature for Messenger users few days ago. This feature offers audio alongside emojis while conversation between friends. Different kind of Soundmojis made available including fart, love, drums, laughing, violin, cry, ghosts, shock, kisses, and many more.
Soundmojis are currently available on the mobile app versions of Facebook Messenger only.
You couldn’t find them on Facebook for Web.
Users cannot create custom Soundmojis for now.
According to Facebook Soundmojis range from clapping, crickets, drumroll, and evil laughter, to audio clips from artists like Rebecca Black and TV shows and movies like Universal Pictures’ F9, NBC and Universal Television’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Netflix and Shondaland’s Bridgerton.
How to use Soundmoji on Facebook Messenger?
Follow These Steps :
- Go to Facebook Messenger.
- Open a chat where you want to send a Soundmoji.
- Click on the Smiley Face in the chat bar at the bottom to open the expressions menu.
- Click on the loudspeaker icon.
- Now you can preview Soundmojis again and again before deciding which one to send.
- Tap on the Send icon once you’ve made the decision.
- The Soundmoji will be sent to the recipient with the audio playback.
THANK YOU FOR READING.