Snapchat desktop app Snap Camera now allows users to apply a Disney/ DreamWorks/ Pixar-like cartoon filter in Zoom calls. The Snapchat has a stylistic cartoon filter in its mobile version that has now made its way to the desktop app.
This feature will let you look like a DreamWorks-style cartoon on Zoom by the range of expressions is limited.
- Make sure you are using Windows 10/ macOS 10.13 or later.
- You will need to give the Snap Camera app some permissions on your desktop as well.
How to Use Snap Camera Cartoon Filter on Zoom?
Follow These Steps :
- Download and install the Snap Camera desktop app from the official website.
- Open the app and give it access to camera and microphone if prompted.
- In the list of lenses below the camera feed, browse through the Featured section and look for Cartoon Style by Snap Inc.
- Select it and you should see it applied in the camera feed.
- Go to Zoom and join/ start a meeting.
- On the bottom left where you see the video option.
- Click on the up arrow.
- Select Snap Camera.
- Your Zoom call should now have the Snap Camera Cartoon Style filter applied.
- First starting Zoom and then running the Snap Camera can give a “No available camera input” error as the camera was being used by Zoom.
- So you should first run the Snap Camera app, apply the filter, and then switch to Zoom with the Snap Camera app running in the background.
THANK YOU FOR READING.