WhatsApp disappearing messages are now live in India on both Android and iOS.
WhatsApp had officially announced that it will be introducing disappearing Messages, a feature that automatically erases your WhatsApp messages after a certain period of time.
Although this feature was already available across a number of different apps, it has now come to WhatsApp too.
The new feature is now finally rolling out for everyone.
The details of the new feature are already there on a FAQ page by WhatsApp, and users can now enable this option to delete messages for individual or group chats after seven days.
Follow these Steps to enable disappearing messages in WhatsApp.
How to Enable Disappearing Messages
Latest version of WhatsApp installed on your smartphone. For Android users version 22.214.171.124 and for iPhone users that would be version 126.96.36.199.
Follow These Steps :
- Open a WhatsApp chat > tap Contact Info > scroll down to find the **Disappearing Messages feature.
- The feature is disable by default.
- Tap Continue, followed by tapping On to enable this feature.
- You’ll have to enable this feature individually for each chat.
- Once you do, your messages will automatically be delete after seven days.
You can’t decide the duration before the messages disappear in a chat, which means the only option you have right now is seven days, at least for now.
This is how you can enable disappearing messages in WhatsApp.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
For more tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.