WhatsApp allows you to remove the audio from videos before sending them in chats or adding them to WhatsApp Status.
The feature is recently roll out on Android.
How to use WhatsApp’s Mute Video Feature
Follow These Steps :
- Install the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play on your Android device.
- If you can’t find the mute video icon, then there is a chance that you haven’t received the feature yet, as WhatsApp is gradually rolling it out on Android.
- Open any WhatsApp chat.
- Click the attachment icon at the bottom and tap the camera icon if you want to record a video or tap the gallery icon to select a video.
- You will now be shown the video on screen and you can edit it here.
- Tap the speaker icon at the top-left to remove sound from the video.
- Now you can share the video without audio on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp hasn’t yet revealed a timeline as to when the mute video icon will be available on its iPhone app, so if you have WhatsApp on iPhone, you will have to wait a while to get this feature.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
For more tutorials, visit our DO YOU KNOW section.