India’s 75th Independence Day brings a revolusion to the EV market a completely new range of two-wheelers that are expect to change India’s automobile ecosystem as the launch of Ola S1 Electric Scooter and Simple Energy’s Simple One electric scooters.
Both the electric scooters offer segment-first features which comes with new-age technologies, at competitive prices.
While Ola Electric Scooter has been able to create a better hyper with the launch of the Ola S1 electric scooter while Simple Energy has been able to grab eyeballs with its 236 km range on a full charge.
Here’s a 2YoDo Detailed Review between Ola Electric Scooter & Simple One Scooter :
Ola Electric Scooter allow the customers to book the Ola Electric S1 by paying Rs 499.
Simple One Scooter has given a patriotic touch to the bookings as the Bengaluru-based startup has set the booking fee at Rs 1947.
Ola Electric Scooter offer a range of 181 km on a full charge.
Simple Energy is offering a complete range a range of 236 km range on a full charge.
Ola Electric S1 launch at a price of Rs 99,999 and the Ola S1 Pro has been launch at a price of Rs 1,29,999.
Simple One electric scooter has been launch at a price of Rs 1,09,999.
Ola Electric Scooter claims to be offer a top speed of 90 km/h and the bike can offer 121 km on a full charge.
Simple One Scooter can offer a top speed in the range of 98 kmph to 105 kmph.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
2YoDoINDIA Everything TO YOUR DOOR
- Helpline Number : 800-446-3-445
- Our E-COMMERCE platform.
- For Our Official News & Media Visit our Website
- For Technology and Technical Videos Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- 2YoDoINDIA Online Shopping Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- 2YoDoINDIA News & Media Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- Also Follow Us On : Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | LinkedIn