Daijo launch the country’s first connected electric cycle under its brand Pedaleze. The Daijo has introduced three models O2, C2, and H2.
Price in India
Pedaleze price start from Rs 79,999 to Rs 86,499.
The Pedaleze lineup comes with a mid-mounted 250W unit capable of producing 80Nm.
Pedaleze motor is equip with the brand’s adaptive power drive.
Pedaleze’s unique torque-assisted pedalling senses the force applied on the pedal to alter the level of assistance required.
Pedaleze all the e-bikes come equipped with a 7-speed Shimano derailleur to make pedalling easy.
The Pedaleze e-bikes come with 7Ah (C2 and O2) and 8.6Ah (H2) Samsung-sourced lithium-ion removable battery packs.
Pedaleze all the e-bikes can be connect to a smartphone via the Pedaleze app to check rider and vehicle telematics – another feature unique to this brand.
The Pedaleze has equip these e-bikes with equally impressive hardware.
Pedaleze are construct using the sturdy Aluminum 6061 alloy for the frame.
Pedaleze H2 and O2 get magnesium alloy units while the C2 comes with a simple wire-spoke setup.
Braking setup consists of discs at both ends while for suspension Pedaleze has equip these with preload-adjustable hydraulic forks.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
2YoDoINDIA Everything TO YOUR DOOR
- Helpline Number : 800-446-3-445
- Our E-COMMERCE platform.
- For Our Official News & Media Visit our Website
- For Technology and Technical Videos Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- 2YoDoINDIA Online Shopping Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- 2YoDoINDIA News & Media Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- Also Follow Us On : Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | LinkedIn