Realme UI 3.0 unveile with the launch of Realme GT Neo 2 in India. The new Realme UI 3.0 custom skin is base on Google’s Android 12 and is design to deliver a “brand-new experience” to Realme smartphone users.
After Realme UI 2.0 the Realme UI 3.0 brings all-new icons and an interface that is calls Fluid Space Design.
Realme UI 3.0 interface is claim to deliver a spatial sense to users and provide a list of personalisation features that work with not just icons or backgrounds but also fonts and other UI elements.
Realme UI 3.0 Rollout Roadmap
Realme announce that Realme UI 3.0 will be available to users in December.
List of Realme Smartphone to get Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12 :
- Realme GT,
- Realme X7 Max,
- Realme GT Master Edition,
- Realme 8 Pro,
- Realme GT Neo 2,
- Realme X50 Pro,
- Realme 7 Pro,
- Realme X7 Pro,
- Realme 8,
- Realme Narzo 30,
- Realme C25,
- Realme C25s,
- Realme Narzo 50A,
- Realme 8i,
- Realme X7,
- Realme X3,
- Realme X3 SuperZoom,
- Realme 8 5G,
- Realme 8s,
- Realme 7 5G,
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G,
- Realme Narzo 30 5G.
Realme UI 3.0 Features
- Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12 phones comes with Fluid Space Design that brings 3D icons, with more weight on their outlines and colour projection to resemble their main colours and bring a three-dimensional look.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12 new interface would bring a wider range of colours.
- Realme has also design a new layout interface that gives a spatial sense by reducing information density and widening the white space.
- Elements such as title size, symbols, and text contrast have also been enhance to highlight important information.
- Realme UI 3.0 comes with a range of personalised features.
- Users can customise icons, backgrounds, and fonts as per your preference.
- There is also a new global theme colour customisation to let you choose your colour preference that will be available throughout the interface.
- Realme UI 3.0 also enhances the always-on display (AOD) experience.
- Realme UI 3.0 lets you upload your own photo that will be visible on the lock screen and when the phone is idle.
- Realme has also brought its Realmeow mascot to the AOD to enhance its branding on Realme phones and give more design choices for the lock screen.
- Realme UI 3.0 comes with Omojis like ghosts, food, and objects that can be use for account IDs or directly on AOD.
- Realme UI 3.0 has an AI Smooth Engine that uses software-base algorithms to enhance smoothness and reduce power consumption.
- Realme claim the proprietary changes help decrease memory consumption by 30%, increase speed of app launching by 13%, and enhance battery life by 12%.
- Realme UI 3.0 also includes an AI Animation Engine that is claim to help optimise animation effects and provide smoother gesture inputs.
- Realme UI 3.0 will come with Floating Window 2.0 to improve multitasking and allow users to control floating windows as they like.
- Realme said that the new addition is aim to make the floating windows even more practical and convenient in a variety of usage scenarios.
- Realme UI 3.0 brings a list of new privacy functions.
- Private Pic Share helps you hide picture information such as timestamp, camera models, and settings when sharing with other users.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12 come with approximate location sharing to help prevent apps from accessing precise location details.
- Realme UI 3.0 also includes an upgraded App Permission Recording that provides pictorial representations of privacy permissions require by and grant to various apps.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based on Android 12 will come with a preloaded features to enable Payment Security, App Lock, Harassment Call Blocking, and Hide Apps.
THANK YOU FOR READING.