Spotify is roll out a new design for its desktop and web.
This new design delivers a new clean look with more controls.
New design and features for desktop app and web will be available to all free and premium users globally in the coming weeks.
Price of Plans
Spotify has a many of Premium plans start at Rs. 7 for a day and also Rs. 25 for a week.
There are individual plans that start at Rs. 119/month and family plans that allow access to over six accounts start at Rs. 179/month.
- This new look brings an improved look and feel with the search bar now on the left side of the navigation page.
- This update also brings simpler playlist creation tools and the ability to drag and drop tracks into playlists.
- Web users in India also get access to synced lyrics as well.
- Spotify web users in India can now access the synced Lyrics feature that is popular in the mobile app.
- The ‘Search’ function can now be found on the left side of the navigation page.
- Listeners profile pages now include top artists and tracks and there’s simpler playlist creation with integrated search.
- Users also get the ability to write descriptions, upload images, drag and drop tracks into existing playlists.
- The new embed search bar can be use to find and add new songs and podcast episodes to new and existing playlists.
- Spotify Premium users get the ability to download their favourite music and podcasts to play them back, even while offline.
- The desktop app now has the download button next to tracks for more ease to paid users.
THANK YOU FOR READING.