Spotify said it has come with Facebook to allow listeners to play music and podcasts directly from the social network’s iOS and Android apps.
Facebook said it planned to launch several audio products, including Clubhouse-style live audio rooms for users to find and play podcasts.
This new integration is rolling out in 27 countries including the US and Canada, with additional markets to follow in the coming month.
Spotify’s paid subscribers would be able to access full playback without advertisements and without leaving the Facebook app.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
2YoDoINDIA Everything TO YOUR DOOR
- Helpline Number : 800-446-3-445
- Our E-COMMERCE platform.
- For Our Official News & Media Visit our Website
- For Technology and Technical Videos Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- 2YoDoINDIA Online Shopping Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- 2YoDoINDIA News & Media Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- Also Follow Us On : Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | LinkedIn