Second phase of vaccination is going across the country.
Complaints of technical glitches on Co-Win have been coming since March 1.
But the health ministry has clarified that the registration process is going on smoothly.
The initial hiccups were primarily because there was a huge load on the site and also because many people thought that an app will have to be downloaded.
Things to Keep in Mind while Registering on CoWIN for COVID-19 Vaccine
- There is no app for self-registration.
- The process has to be do on cowin.gov.in website.
- You can add three more people from one mobile number.
- So four people can be add using one mobile number.
- Once you book your appointment for vaccination, you will receive an SMS with the appointment details on your mobile number.
- Apart from that, confirmation details will flash on the screen, which can be downloaded.
- The confirmation details too should be save.
- Rescheduling of appointment can be do through Co-Win site, but it has to be done before the vaccination appointment day.
- Rescheduling can also be do to a vaccination centre in another city if one has to travel.
- Many fraudulent apps, links are impersonating the official link.
- The health ministry has reiterated to not fall for these tricks.
Now take COVID-19 Vaccine Shot 24X7 as per Your Convenience
The Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on March 3, 2021 announced that the people can now take the COVID-19 vaccine shot round the clock as per their convenience.
Harsh Vardhan Said :
“The government has ended the time constraint to increase the speed of vaccination. Citizens of the country can now get vaccinate 24×7 at their convenience.”
THANK YOU FOR READING.