Truecaller Launches COVID Hospital Directory
Truecaller has launch a new COVID Hospital Directory for Indian users. The directory includes telephone numbers and addresses of designated COVID-19 hospitals and it is sourced from official government databases.
This directory is built right in the app and can be access from the menu or the dialler.
This directory to give you contact and address details of hospital for you to call and check for hospital bed availability.
This feature is available for Android beta users currently, but it should be available for all Android users very soon.
There’s no news on its iOS availability till now.
Rishit Jhunjhunwala, Truecaller India managing director and CPO Said :
“We wanted to quickly introduce a simple directory of important numbers for COVID-related services.
We have started with this hospital list and we’re working to add more verified sources soon.
This is one among the many ways we’re helping with COVID relief efforts.
We offer the support of the entire organisation and the Truecaller platform, for anyone that we can help,”
How to Access Truecaller COVID Hospital Directory Feature?
Follow These Steps :
- Go to Truecaller App
- Now go on the top left corner of the dialler
- Click on COVID Hospital Directory
- Now you can see the different cities
- Click on the city you are in.
- Truecaller will show you the list of COVID-19 designated hospitals in that city with their contact details and address information.
- Now you can use this information and contact the hospital to find the information you need.
THANK YOU FOR READING.