Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle Launched in India. The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle is the beginning of performance-oriented electric two-wheelers in the country, paving the path for more to come.
Price in India
Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle prices start at Rs 3,80,000 and go up to Rs 4,55,000 (both ex-showroom) for the top-spec Recon variant.
There’s also a 77-unit Limited variant which costs Rs 5.5 lakh (ex-showroom)
Customers can book the Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 23,000.
Delivery to begin in January 2023 in Bengaluru.
Ultraviolette F77 electric bike comes in three colour option, Airstrike, Laser, and Shadow.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle is power by a 10.5 kWh battery pack that will have an IDC range of up to 307 km (top variant).
All-LED lighting, a TFT console enabling bluetooth connectivity, three ride modes (Glide, Combat & Ballistic), three levels of regenerative braking, ride analytics, disc brakes (320mm (F) & 230mm (R) and radial MRF tyres with the three paint schemes are common for all the variants.
Ultraviolette F77 electric bike comes in a aviation inspire design and can go from 0-60 in less than 3 second and has a top speed of 150.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle can cover up to 300 km in single charge.
Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle battery pack has an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle comes with 30 kw power and 100 nm torque.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle comes with three modes, the Glide mode, the Combat mode and the ballistic ride modes.
As the features of the bike have not revealed yet, the Ultraviolette F77 electric bike drives in with V signature headlights, high handle bar with low seat high at max level possible, a TFT display that will show information to the rider, and also has connectivity features.
As per Ultraviolette, the Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle has 2.5X higher battery capacity than existing electric two-wheelers in India.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle comes with two charging options Standard charger and boost charger.
Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle complete battery architecture and battery management system of the electric motorcycle have design and develop in-house by Ultraviolette.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle battery has put through accelerate ageing and thermal stress testing, the company claim.
Ultraviolette said that it has gone through five generations of battery development and 14 generations of BMS advancements in the Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle.
The Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle was initially showcase way back in November 2019.
Its deliveries were expect to begin in the third quarter of 2020.
- 27kW motor making 85Nm.
- 7.1kWh battery pack which claims a 206km IDC range.
- 0-60kmph in 3.4s while 0-100kmph takes 8.3s
- 140kmph claimed top speed
- 197kg kerb weight
- Preload-adjustability only available for the monoshock and not the USD fork.
- 29kW motor, one that makes 95Nm
- 10.3kWh battery pack enabling a claimed 307km IDC range, highest among any electric two-wheeler in India.
- 0-60kmph in 3.1s. 0-100kmph, on the other hand, takes 8s
- 147kmph claimed top speed.
- 207kg kerb weight
- The USD fork and the monoshock are both preload-adjustable
- Production is limited to 77 units
- 30.2kW motor making 100Nm
- Its 10.3kWh battery pack , too, ensures a 307km IDC range.
- 0-60kmph in 2.9s while 0-100kmph will take 7.8s
- 152kmph claimed top speed
- 207kg kerb weight
- Preload-adjustability available for both the USD fork and the monoshock
- Special dual-tone Meteor Grey/Afterburner Yellow paint scheme