Snapchat users on Android and iOS can now share videos directly from the YouTube app. This update is aim to ease sharing of YouTube videos on Snapchat, without requiring users to manually copy and paste video links within the content.
YouTube videos can directly be adds to Stories and individual Snaps through the Snapchat Camera.
Creators posting new videos on YouTube will get the ability of getting notice more by Snapchat users through the new experience that is rolling out globally.
When a video is share from YouTube, it can be watch on the Snapchat Story or Snap by tapping the YouTube sticker.
It will take users directly to the YouTube app install on their devices or their prefer mobile browser.
Follow These Steps :
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select a video to watch.
- Tap on Share.
- Select the Snapchat icon from the menu below.
- This will take you to the Snapchat Camera.
- The video will appear as an automated YouTube sticker on your original Snap.
- You can also use the available creative tools to add effects and filters.
- Now tap on the Camera button to save your Snap.
Snapchat users were able to share YouTube video links on Snapchat after capturing their Snaps.
Users are require to add the video links manually after copying them from YouTube.
The latest integration would be quite helpful if Snapchat users are looking to share vertical videos especially YouTube Shorts matching their Snaps and Stories on the platform.