As per the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) document access, board examinations will be conduct twice a year and students will get an option to retain their best score.
Board exams twice a year, mandatory studying of Indian languages and increase number of minimum subjects for classes 9-12 are some of the recommendations made in the new National Curriculum Framework.
The NCF has prepare as per the new National Education Policy (NEP) by the national steering committee, head by former ISRO chief K Kasturirangan.
The NCF has also said that there should be no hard separations between Arts and Sciences, curricular and extra-curricular activities, and vocational and academic streams.
Aiming to make the exams “easier” rather than “high stakes“, the boards have also ask to develop capacities to be able to conduct “on-demand” examinations in due course of time.
Registration Dates of CBSE LOC
Now, Speaking of the board examination, the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has release a list of guidelines warning the affiliated schools and students to fill the List of Candidates (LOC) form for classes 10th and 12th board examination 2023-24 with correct data.
The demographic details and the subjects offer by the students should be fill in correctly. The submission of data of eligible candidates through LOC has already start from 18th August, 2023.
Submission of LOC will be done through the e-Pariksha link given on the website.
The last date to submit LOC is 18th September, 2023 without late fees.
No window for correction in the uploaded data will be made available.
Date of CBSE Board Exam 2024
CBSE Board has announce the Class 10th and 12th board exams 2024 dates.
The board will begin the CBSE Class 10 board exams 2024 and CBSE Class 12 board exams 2024 from 15th February 2024.
CBSE exam controller Sanyam Bhardwaj in an official notification dated 12th July 2023, said :
While going by the past year’s trends, CBSE is expect to release CBSE datesheet 2024 in the month of December.
As, the month mention is tentative.
Neither the CBSE exam controller Sanyam Bhardwaj nor the board officials has release CBSE subject-wise exam schedule.
How to Download the CBSE Date Sheet 2024?
The CBSE Class 10th date sheet 2024 and CBSE Class 12th date sheet 2024 will be release in due course.
As of now, the subject-wise CBSE date sheet has not publish.
Follow These Steps :
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- On the homepage, click on the “CBSE Class X or CBSE XII Date Sheet 2024 pdf” link.
- Your CBSE exam date 2024 pdf file will appear on the screen.
- Check the exam date, timing, and other important instructions.
- Download it and take the printout of it for future use.
CBSE Admit Card For Regular Students
The CBSE roll numbers and admit cards would be release by the board for more information, the students should check the official website.
CBSE Subject-Wise Sample Paper
CBSE has publish the sample question papers for the upcoming academic year 2023-24 for students of classes 10th and 12th.
Along with the sample paper, the Board has also release the marking scheme.
Students who will be appearing for the Secondary School Examination and Senior Secondary School Examination 2024 can access the sample papers by logging into the official website.
CBSE sample papers are design to make students understand the actual board exam question paper format.
By solving these papers, students become familiar with the structure of the exam, including the types of questions, marks distribution, and time constraints.
CBSE Board Exam Preparation Tips
- Begin by thoroughly understanding the CBSE board exam syllabus. It’s important to know what topics are include and exclude for each subject.
- Develop a well-organize study schedule that covers all subjects. Manage more time to challenging subjects or topics. Stick to your schedule diligently.
- Time management is key of success. Practice solving previous years’ question papers and sample papers within the time to improve your time management skills.
- Choose the right study materials and textbooks recommended by CBSE. Make sure you have access to the latest editions to stay updated.
- While studying, take concise and clear notes. This helps in quick revision before exams.
- Don’t just memorize, strive to understand the underlying concepts in each subject. This makes it easier to answer questions even if they are present differently in the exam.
- Practice is essential. Solve problems, equations, and sample papers regularly to gain confidence and improve problem-solving skills.
- Don’t hesitate to ask your teachers or peers for help when you face difficulties with certain topics. It’s okay to seek clarification.
- Avoid last-minute cramming. Instead, focus on consistent, daily study routines. Cramming can lead to stress and hinder your performance.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals, and engage in regular physical activity. A healthy body supports a healthy mind.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, which helps in maintaining concentration and mental alertness.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to get a sense of the exam pattern and the types of questions that can be expect.
- Take full-length mock tests to simulate the exam experience. This helps in evaluating your progress and building stamina for the actual exam.
- Manage stress through relaxation techniques such as meditation, deep breathing exercises, or yoga. Avoid negative thinking and maintain a positive outlook.
- Regular revision is crucial. Review your notes and important topics at regular intervals to retain information effectively.
- Keep yourself update with any changes or updates from CBSE regarding exam dates or patterns.
- On the day of the exam, stay calm, and reach the exam center well before the reporting time. Carry all necessary documents and stationery.
- Before you start answering the questions, read the instructions carefully to understand the format and requirements of the paper.
- Believe in yourself and your preparation. Confidence can make a significant difference in your performance.
- After each exam, analyze your performance objectively. Identify areas where you could have done better and make necessary adjustments for the next exam.
Remember that consistent effort and a focuse approach are the keys to success in CBSE board exams.
Candidates are advise to track the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education for the latest updates.