Ministry of Education confers the National Awards to Teachers as this time, the Ministry has select 50 teachers for this award. The award ceremony is schedule to be held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 5th September 2023.
Each award carries a certificate of merit, a cash award of Rs 50,000 and a silver medal.
The selected teachers will be arriving in the national capital on 3rd September 2023, and their boarding and lodging arrangements for these selected teachers have made at Hotel ‘The Ashok’, from 3rd September 2023 to 6th September 2023.
A briefing meeting will be held on 3rd September 2023 at 5 pm at the hotel to discuss the schedule of the upcoming days.
Full List of selected Teachers for National Awards
- Haryana (Rewari) : Satyapal Singh
- Himachal Pradesh (Kangra) : Vijay Kumar
- Punjab (Ludhiana) : Amritpal Singh
- Delhi : Arti Qanungo
- Uttarakhand (Pauri Garhwal) : Daulat Singh Gusain
- Chandigarh : Sanjay Kumar
- Goa : Avinash Murlidhar Parkhe
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu : Shyamsundar Ramchand Khanchandani
- Chhattisgarh : Brajesh Pandey
- Jharkhand : Md. Ejazul Haque
- West Bengal : Chandan Mishra
- Jammu and Kashmir : Reyaz Ahmed Sheikh
- Arnachal Pradesh : Netai Chandra Dey
- Manipur : Ningthoujam Binoy Singh
- Sikkim : Dr. Purna Bahadur Chhetri
- Mizoram : Lalthianghlima
- Meghalaya : Madhav Singh
- Assam : Kumud Kalita
- Kerala : Jose D Sujeev
- Maharashtra : Mrinal Nandkishor Ganjale
- Rajasthan : Asha Rani Suman and Sheela Asopa
- Gujarat : Deepak Jethalal Mota and Dr. Ritaben Nikeshchandra Fulwala
- Madhya Pradesh : Sarika Gharu and Seema Agnihotri
- Odisha : Shashi Sekhar Kar Sharma and Subhash Chandra Rout
- Uttar Pradesh : Asiya Farooqui and Chndr Prakash Agrwal
- Karnataka : Narayan Parmeshwar Bhagwat and Sapna Shrishail Anigol
- Telangana : Archana Noogur and Santhosh Kumar Bhedodkar
- Tamil Nadu : Dr T Godwin Vedanayagam Rajkumar and Malathi S. S. Malathi
- Andhra Pradesh : Mekala Bhaskar Rao, Murahara Rao Uma Gandhi and Settem Anjaneyulu
- Bihar : Anil Kumar Singh, Dwijendra Kumar, and Kumari Guddi.
From CISCE, government has selected Bhupinder Gogia, and Ritika Anand and Sudhanshu Shekhar Panda from CBSE.
Ravi Kant Mishra has selected from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, and Manoranjan Pathak from Sainik Schools under M/o Defence.
Dr. Yashpal Singh will represent Eklavya Model Residential Schools under Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
Mujib Rahiman K U and Chetna Khambete have selected from the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.