COVID-19 vaccine registration in India for people aged between 18 and 44 years will start from 4pm 28th April 2021. This COVID-19 vaccine will be the phase 3 of the vaccination drive in India that will expand the existing criteria of vaccinating people aged 45 and above.
Registration for the COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory and it requires eligible people to have a valid Indian identity proof such as an Aadhaar card or a PAN card.
The government will start the registration process for the people aged between 18 and 44 years at 4pm through the CoWIN portal and Aarogya Setu and Umang apps.
The vaccination drive for all the eligible people will begin from May 1.
2YoDoINDIA giving you a Full Guide, How to’s You can go through if you need help.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
2YoDoINDIA Everything TO YOUR DOOR
- Helpline Number : 800-446-3-445
- Our E-COMMERCE platform.
- For Our Official News & Media Visit our Website
- For Technology and Technical Videos Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- 2YoDoINDIA Online Shopping Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- 2YoDoINDIA News & Media Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- Also Follow Us On : Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | LinkedIn