How to Save Photos of Instagram in Gallery | Andriod | iPhone.
Sometime or the other you need to save Instagram photos from the platform onto your smartphone. You can save the photos shared on your Instagram profile onto your smartphone with a few simple steps.
The photo can be save in your phone’s Gallery and can be accesse at any time and even without an Internet connection.
How to Save Instagram Photos in Gallery?
Follow These Steps :
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner of the Instagram home page.
- Now Click on the three horizontal lines on the top right corner of the profile page.
- In the menu click on Settings at the bottom.
- iPhone users click on Account > Original Photos.
- Android users click on Account > Original Posts.
- Andriod users click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on.
- iPhone users toggle on Save Original Photos.
- When you turned on these options every photo that you post on Instagram will also be saved to the phone’s library.
- Your Gallery should show a separate album with the name Instagram Photos.
- Users using Instagram on Android may see a delay in photos appearing in their phone’s Instagram photo album.
THANK YOU FOR READING.