Aam Aadmi Party’s official social media handles release a list of TV news channels and news anchors which will be boycott by the representatives of the I.N.D.I.A Alliance, with the ruling NDA alliance slamming the opposition for the move.
I.N.D.I.A Alliance will be boycotting 14 news anchors from 9 prominent TV news channels across the nation for their alleged biased and “communal coverage” of major national issues and deflecting from the issues of public interest.
AAP post the list of 14 news anchors being boycott by the I.N.D.I.A Alliance with the text, “Pursuant to the decision taken by the INDIA Coordination Committee in its meeting on 12th September, 2023, the I.N.D.I.A parties will not sent their representatives on the shows of the following anchors.”
The list of anchors and TV news channels mention by I.N.D.I.A Alliance are :
- Aman Chopra, Amish Devgan and Anand Narasimhan of News18,
- Aditi Tyagi of Bharat Express,
- Ashok Shrivastav of DD News,
- Sudhir Chaudhary and Chitra Tripathi of Aaj Tak,
- Rubika Liyaquat of Bharat24,
- Gaurav Sawant and Shiv Aroor of India Today,
- Prachi Parashar of India TV,
- Navika Kumar and Sushant Sinha of Times Now Navbharat,
- Arnab Goswami of Republic Bharat.
BJP chief JP Nadda accuse the Opposition I.N.D.I.A Alliance of “bullying the media” and “threatening individual journalists”.
In his post on X, JP Nadda also came down heavily on Congress, alleging that the grand old party has many instances of ‘silencing‘ those with differing views.
JP Nadda said In his post on X :