Sushant Singh Rajput’s death is yet a mystery to be unravell as the case is under investigation. Sushant Singh Rajput a 34-year-old actor was found hanging at his Bandra pad in Mumbai on 14th June 2020. Three premiere agencies of India the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) are currently probing this matter.
Lets Know Some Unknown Facts about Sushant Singh Rajput
- Sushant Singh Rajput completed his schooling at St. Karen’s High School, Patna and Kulachi Hansraj Model School in New Delhi.
- He was one of the finest students during his school days and stood at 7th Rank AIEEE in 2003.
- Sushant Singh Rajput even got admission to Delhi College of Engineering and even did Mechanical Engineering but later chose bollywood.
- He left Delhi Technological University (DTU) because of several backlogs as he rarely use to get time for studies after he start participating in theatre and dance.
- Sushant Singh Rajput was a Shiamak Davar student and learn dance from him.
- He even participated in the 2006 Commonwealth Games and the Filmfare Awards as a background dancer.
- Sushant Singh Rajput went to Nadira Babbar’s ‘Ekjute’ theatre group and also took Barry John’s drama classes.
- He was first seen in Balaji productions popular drama ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande.
- The on-screen pair was love by the audiences.
- Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande dated for some years before finally breakup.
- He is often call as another Shah Rukh Khan in Bollywood since he had no family relation in the glamour industry and made it big after being part of Indian TV.
- Sushant Singh Rajput used to mimic King Khan during his school days to impress girls.
- He was also the National Olympiad Winner in Physics.
- Sushant Singh Rajput took martial art lessons from Allan Ami.
- He was very close to his mother but her death in 2002 left him devastated.
- This happened just after he had his 12th board exams.
- Even Sushant Singh Rajput last post was related to his mother.
THANK YOU FOR READING.