Samsung Launch its Galaxy F-series in India which includes Samsung Galaxy F02s and Samsung Galaxy F12. Both new smartphones come with a waterdrop notch display .
Price in India
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant Samsung Galaxy F02s price in India set at Rs. 8,999.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant Samsung Galaxy F02s price in India set at Rs. 9,999.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant Samsung Galaxy F12 price in India set at Rs.10,999.
- 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant Samsung Galaxy F12 price in India set at Rs. 11,999.
- The Samsung Galaxy F02s comes in Diamond Black, Diamond Blue, and Diamond White colour options.
- The Samsung Galaxy F12 will be available in Celestial Black, Sea Green, and Sky Blue colours.
- Samsung Galaxy F02s will be available for purchase starting 12pm on 9th April 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy F12 will be available for purchase starting 12pm on 12th April 2021.
Both phones will be available through Flipkart, Samsung.com, and other retailers in the country.
Launch offers on the Samsung Galaxy F12 include an instant cashback of Rs. 1,000 that will be available on purchases made through an ICICI Bank credit card or EMI transactions.
Samsung Galaxy F02s
Samsung Galaxy F02s comes with dual-SIM (Nano) and runs on Android 10 with One UI on top and features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V Display that brings 20:9 aspect ratio.
The Samsung Galaxy F02s has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, along with up to 4GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy F02s also comes with the triple rear camera setup that has a 13-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor with a macro lens.
The Samsung Galaxy F02s has a 5-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
The Samsung Galaxy F02s has up to 64GB of internal storage that supports expansion via microSD card up to 1TB.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Samsung Galaxy F02s comes with a 5,000mAh battery on the Galaxy F02s that supports 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F12
Samsung Galaxy F12 comes with a dual-SIM (Nano) and runs on Android 11-based One UI 3.1 Core and carries a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Infinity-V Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and up to 90Hz refresh rate.
The Samsung Galaxy F12 is power by an octa-core Exynos 850 SoC, along with 4GB RAM.
There is the quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel Samsung GM2 primary sensor with an f/2.0 lens, along with a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, 2-megapixel macro shooter with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
The Samsung Galaxy F12 also has an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
Samsung Galaxy F12 has up to 128GB of onboard storage.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on board.
Samsung Galaxy F12 comes with a 6,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy F12 supports 15W fast charging.
THANK YOU FOR READING.