How to Automatically Lock Your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
Microsoft Windows use devices that are paired with a user’s PC to lock their PC when user is out of Bluetooth range. This features makes difficult for someone to gain access to a Windows PC.
Users need to connect their smartphones with a Windows PC via Bluetooth.
When user takes the smartphone away from the PCs Bluetooth range then PC will automatically lock it up.
How to Automatically Lock Your Windows 10 PC?
Follow These Steps :
- Connect smartphones with their PCs. For this.
- You need to open Settings on Windows device,
- Go to Devices
- Select Add a Bluetooth Device.
- You will see their smartphone in the list of available devices,
- Select your phone to pair.
- Select Start >Settings >Accounts >Sign-in Options.
- You will see a Dynamic Lock option.
- Select Allow Windows to automatically lock your device when you’re away check box,
Now when you step away with your smartphone will lock your Windows PC within a minute.
THANK YOU FOR READING.