DO YOU KNOW : How to Watch India vs England Live Stream?
India vs England Test Series Match Fixtures
- February 05-09: 1st Test at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 09: 30 AM IST
- February 13-17: 2nd Test at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 09: 30 AM IST
- February 24-28: 3rd Test at Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad, 02:30 PM IST
- March 04-08: 4th Test at Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad, 09:30 PM IST
- March 12: 1st T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 14: 2nd T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 16: 3rd T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 18: 4th T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 20: 5th T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 23: 1st ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
- March 26: 2nd ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
- March 28: 3rd ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
How to watch India vs England Live Stream
Disney+ Hotstar and JioTV are the official online platform in India for England’s tour of India.
Disney-own Star India is the broadcasting partner for BCCI rights until 2023.
Which means every match the Indian men’s cricket team plays at home will always be found on Star Sports (on TV) and Disney+ Hotstar (for LIVE streaming).
But Star India also has a deal with Reliance Jio that gives the latter joint streaming rights to every game, allowing it offer cricketing action for free to Jio subscribers.
So to watch India take on England, you will either need a Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription (which costs Rs. 399 per year) or be a Jio member.
If you’ve a subscription to the higher-priced Disney+ Hotstar Premium tier, that covers all the benefits of the VIP tier.
If you don’t have a subscription to Disney+ Hotstar and don’t have an active Jio connection, you still might not need to pay for this.
Airtel offers a free Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription on select prepaid plans, Jio also give the same.
Speaking of the big screen experience, select JioFiber plans also offer a complimentary Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription.
That could also be your ticket to catching India vs England live.
Fox Cricket is the dedicated home for England’s tour of India.
It’s a TV channel, but it’s available to stream online via its parent company’s streaming offerings Foxtel Now, and Kayo Sports.
You will need a subscription either way you go.
Kayo Sports starts at AUD 25 per month, while Foxtel Now costs AUD 49 per month as you’ll need the AUD 29 Sports pack on top of the AUD 25 Foxtel Now Essentials.
Hotstar is the official broadcaster for England’s tour of India, which runs from early February to late March.
Hotstar holds the right to all international cricketing action that takes place in India, making it the exclusive home for any matches that India plays at home.
You will need a Hotstar subscription, which costs $50 annually.
There is no monthly option.
Channel 4’s All 4 streaming service is the place for England’s tour of India, making this a rare free-to-air return for cricket in the UK.
All you need to do is sign up for All 4 and have a valid TV license.
All 4 is completely free, so this is a great way to catch India vs England Test cricket action without having to worry about an additional subscription fee.
India (First two Tests):
Virat Kohli (C), Ajinkya Rahane (VC), Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant (WK), Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Md. Siraj, Shardul Thakur.
Ankit Rajpoot, Sandeep Warrier, Krishnappa Gowtham, Saurabh Kumar, Avesh Khan
Abhimanyu Easwaran, Shahbaz Nadeem, Rahul Chahar, Priyank Panchal, KS Bharat
England squad (First two Tests):
Joe Root (captain), Moeen Ali, Dom Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jos Buttler, Zak Crawley, Ben Foakes, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Ben Stokes, Olly Stone, Dom Sibley, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, James Anderson.
THANK YOU FOR READING.