Delhi lockdown is in effect. Government is restricting normal movement and only allowing essential services. Any Individuals can apply for an e-pass to travel during the state lockdown.
Delhi government website has provided the provision to apply for an e-pass online to people involved in sectors including banking, food delivery, pharmaceuticals, and private security and for others.
How to Apply for E-Pass during Delhi Lockdown?
You don’t need to re-apply if you already have a night/ weekend curfew e-pass.
- Visit the Delhi government website.
- Search and hit Click Here to Apply for ePass for Night Curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Weekend Curfew.
- Fill in your details like phone number, name, and address.
- Select the type of service you do.
- Select the dates and the time during which you need to step out for that service.
- Upload your government-issued ID/Aadhaar card soft copy.
- Upload a letter from your employer or the owner of your firm or outlet.
- Click on the checkbox asking for your acknowledgement.
- Click Submit button.
You’ll receive your e-pass number once the details are submitted.
The government has exempted certain sections of people :
- Pregnant women and patients,
- Medical personnel,
- Persons coming from or going to airports,
- Students appearing in examination,
- Examination staff deployed for exam duties,
- Judicial staff,
- Electronic and print media,
- Government officials.
These people are required to carry their proof or valid identification card when travelling.
The lockdown also has an exception for inter-state and intra-state movement/ transportation of essential goods.
THANK YOU FOR READING.