If leak reports and images are to be true as Mahindra & Mahindra is to introduce a brand-new logo. As the new design is not the final one and it could receive few tweaks before its official release.
Mahindra’s existing logo was first introduced in 2000 and it came into being two years later after a reorganisation by then Managing Director Anand Mahindra.
Mahindra’s logo first appeare on the Scorpio in 2002.
The new logo would replace Mahindra’s current 21-year-old insignia.
As current logo has an oval with the three lines that converge at a point.
The new leaked design is made up of the brand’s initial ‘M’ inside a box.
As speculated that new badge would be feature on the coming Mahindra XUV700.
The new XUV700 is most likely to make its global debut later this year and it will be base on the company’s new W601 platform.
The all-new XUV700 will be offer with a choice between two engine options –a 2.0-litre petrol motor and a 2.2-litre diesel unit.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
2YoDoINDIA Everything TO YOUR DOOR
- Helpline Number : 800-446-3-445
- Our E-COMMERCE platform.
- For Our Official News & Media Visit our Website
- For Technology and Technical Videos Subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- 2YoDoINDIA Online Shopping Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- 2YoDoINDIA News & Media Android Application Download From Google Play Store
- Also Follow Us On : Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | LinkedIn