Uttar Pradesh lockdown has been extended till morning 10th May 2021 and it has now become necessary for state people to have an e-pass to travel during the lockdown. State government will issue e-passes for both intra-district and inter-district travel.
State government has issued a notice which lists what essential services personnel are allowed to move freely after having a pass.
UP government has given a new section under the official website to help apply for an e-pass.
People who are working in industries, medical supplies, e-commerce operations, medical emergencies, as well as print and electronic media.
The e-pass will be valid during the lockdown, and getting it just requires filling out an application form online.
How to Apply for E-Pass During Uttar Pradesh Lockdown?
- Go to Uttar Pradesh government website.
- Click the Apply for ePass on the top right corner.
- Enter your phone number for register and recieve an OTP.
- Enter Captcha.
- Click Generate OTP
- Enter OTP and you will be taken to the e-pass application form.
- Enter all details like name, address, telephone number, district, tehsil, pass area, an ID proof, your photo and vehicle type.
- For ID proof you can use any government-issued ID, including PAN/ Voter/ Aadhar Card/ Licence.
- Note that size of the soft copy should not be more than 200KB
- Click on the checkbox asking for your acknowledgement.
- Hit the Submit button.
- After sometime you will be issued an e-pass.
- Decision of extending the restrictions further will be taken on Sunday.
- Those who have their dates for getting vaccinated can also move during the lockdown.
THANK YOU FOR READING.