Jawan is produce by Gauri Khan under Red Chillies Entertainment and distribute by Yash Raj Films internationally. Deepika Padukone in a special appearance, Priyamani, Sunil Grover, Riddhi Dogra, Sanya Malhotra and Sanjeeta Bhattacharya in supporting roles with Shah Rukh Khan.
The film is Atlee’s first Hindi film and Shah Rukh Khan’s second release in 2023 after Pathaan.
Jawan release on 7th September 2023 worldwide in around 10,000 screens.
SRK is set to become first actor to deliver 500 cr domestic and 1000 cr worldwide grossers back to back at box office in same year.
Shah Rukh Khan has broken all records of his previous release Pathaan in 7 months only.
Jawan cross 348 Cr in India And 696 Worldwide Gross in Week One
Shah Rukh Khan’s Jawan took a start on day one morning as expect from advances booking.
Film broke highest ever first day 57 cr net of Pathaan by big margin.
Film collected 65.50 cr net in Hindi and 75 cr net all India.
Film collect 129.60 cr worldwide gross.
While on day two, film remain solid and cross all expectations with 46.23 cr in Hindi and 53.23 cr all India number including Tamil and Telugu.
But on day three, film crossed day 1 numbers.
Film collected 68.72 cr on day three and all India number of 77.83 cr+.
And on day four, film has cross 71 cr net Hindi and 80 cr all India net.
This is highest ever single day collections for Hindi film.
On Sunday (10th September 2023), film collect 71.63 cr net Hindi and 81 cr all India.
Film cross 252.08 cr net Hindi and 286.16 cr all India 4 day weekend.
Film also cross 520 crore worldwide gross in 4 day.
On Monday (11th September 2023), film start well and hold solid with less than 50% drop that too coming off such big numbers and facing big India Vs Pakistan cricket match.
Film collect 32.92 cr net taking all India numbers over 320 cr and Hindi number close to 283 cr.
On day Six, film drop and cross 26.52 cr all India as there was India’s cricket match.
Film cross 23.83 cr on day 7 all India.
Film adds another 21.90 cr all India on day 8.
Film cross 347.98 cr net domestic in Hindi and 391 cr net All India in extended 1st week.
Film cross 696.67 cr worldwide gross in extended 1st week.
Jawan cross 473 Cr Hindi India And 937 Cr Worldwide After Two Weeks
Jawan cross 18.10 cr on 2nd Friday follow by massive jump by 66% and collect 30.10 cr net.
Film cross big 34.26 cr on Sunday and collect 82.46 cr net.
Film collect close to 14.25 cr on 2nd Monday and 14.80 on 2nd Tuesday All India.
Film adds 9.40 cr net on 2nd Wednesday and 7.95 cr on Thursday All India.
Film drop by 64% in 2nd week only which is massive hold in 2nd week.
Film has total of 473 cr Hindi domestic and 528 cr net all India after two weeks.
Jawan Will Cross 500 Cr Over 3rd Weekend
Film should collect 7-8 cr net on 3rd Friday and with huge jumps in next two days, film should cross 30 cr net over 3rd weekend.
Jawan has two open weeks and it seems on course for 500 cr net Hindi by 3rd weekend.
Film will cross all India numbers of Pathaan for sure and only Hindi total will be touch and go.
- Thursday: 65.50 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 9.50 cr
- Friday: 46.23 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 7 cr
- Saturday: 68.75 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 9.11 cr
- Sunday: 71.63 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 8.47 cr
- Monday: 30.50 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 2.42 cr
- Tuesday: 24 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 2.52 cr
- Wednesday: 21.30 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 2.53 cr
- Thursday: 20.10 cr Hindi, Tamil +Telugu: 1.80 cr
- Friday: 18.10 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 1 cr
- Saturday: 30.10 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 2.20 cr
- Sunday: 34.26 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 3 cr
- Monday: 14.25 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 2 cr
- Tuesday: 12.90 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 1.90 cr
- Wednesday: 8.60 cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 0.80 cr
- Thursday: 7.25 Cr Hindi, Tamil + Telugu: 0.70 cr
- First Week All India: 347.98 cr net (391.33 cr All India)
- Second Week All India: 125.46 cr net (137.02 cr All India) (64% drop)
All India: 473.44 cr net (528.35 cr All India)
- First Week: 28.42 Million USD (188.25 cr) ($4.6 Million, $5.5 Million, $6.9 Million, $4.4 Million, $1.9 Million, $1.9 Million, $1.6 Million, $1.3 Million)
- Second Week: $1.9 Million, $3 Million, $2.1 Million, $0.7 Million, $0.8 Million, $0.8 Million, $0.7 Million
Total Overseas: $38.42 Million
- First week: 696.67 cr (129.60 cr, 110.87 cr, 144.22 cr, 136.1 cr, 54.1 cr, 46.23 cr, 38.91 cr, 36.64 cr)
- Second Week: 240.94 cr (38.35 cr, 62.48 cr, 61.18 cr, 25 cr, 23.86 cr, 16.70 cr, 13.37)
Total Worldwide Gross: 937.61 cr