Twitter lets users to open conversation threads through tweets, it also offers a direct message (DM) feature to connect with people more privately. Direct Message are often use to connect with business colleagues and friends, also even for private chats.
Twitter introduced the ability to send voice messages in Direct Message as well.
How to send voice messages in Twitter Direct Message
Follow These Steps :
- Go to Twitter App.
- Click on the DM icon on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the New Message icon.
- Search for a user that you want to send a voice message.
- Click on the Voice Recording icon.
- Twitter will ask for permission to record audio.
- Grant permissions and start recording your voice message.
- Twitter allows for about 140 seconds of recording per message.
- When you finished speaking then release the Voice Recording button.
- Audio message should show up in your text bar.
- You can play it and can listen it.
- If you don’t like it you have Cancel option and recorded audio and restart once again.
- If you ok with sound clip then click on the Arrow icon showing up next to the clip to send the voice message.
- You can play it after you send it as well.
- If you are a user in India, Brazil, or Japan, you should be able to send voice messages in direct messages easily.
- It only seems to work on the mobile app version of Twitter and you won’t be able to send voice messages through the desktop site.
- Ensure that you install latest version of Twitter from Google Play store or App Store.
THANK YOU FOR READING.